This is step by step on how i fixed it
==>Login to to your google analytics, click on admin, and then account setting. You will see delete profile. You have to delete the profile.
==>Now, start from the beginning by creating a new analytic profile. When you finish creating the profile, copy the code.
==>Login to your blogger account, click on settings-other-then scroll down to where you first added the analytic code.
==>Delete the code and paste the code generated from the new account you created.
==>Save the settings. Google analytics should now be giving you real analytics now. When i checked the analytics this morning, it now shows real analytics.
For more, subscribe to the blog posts.